FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Friday, May 13, 2005

Making SOA Real

Taking a page out of Ron's book I've created another blog (the world needs more blogs). This one will be related to my work at Compassion, particularly the effort of the team I'm on at creating a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). The titles is "Making SOA Real" and it will focus on the decisions and trials we've gone through in settings standards, implementing models, and finally (we hope) rolling out our first SOA-based deliverables later this year.

The motivation for creating this blog was primarily to share our experiences. I hope to post the kind of information I was looking for when I first started thinking seriously about how an organization would move into SOA based development. Enjoy.

No comments: