FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Friday, July 07, 2006

SABR36 Recap

Here's a few other SABR36 reviews and experiences you might want to check out.


Recap of SABR 36 (images and audio) - Maury Brown

2006 SABR Convention Recap - Aaron Gleeman


And if you're interested in some of the details of a few of the presentations take a look at my column from yesterday. I'll have part 2 later today.

Update: Forgot this two-parter by Jay Jaffe:
Rattling SABRs in Seattle -- Part II
Rattling SABRs in Seattle -- Part I

And my own second review of some of the research presentations is on BP.

1 comment:

hallsarah204@gmail.com said...

To tell the truth, I'me interested in some of the details of a few of the presentations,and I'll take a look at your column for sure. Keep in mind that only dissertationwriting.services
will be capable to help you with your lengthy papers - go to http://dissertationwriting.services/ for more details!