FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Thursday, November 29, 2007

BIPChart v2.5

Today on Baseball Prospectus I discuss a new version of my BIPChart software and make it available from this link.

The biggest change is probably the inclusion of Contact Slugging Perentage (cSlug) per a suggestion by Tom Tango. It also now includes a total line on the grid display (circled in red), a new summary display, corrects a bug where homeruns weren't included in the cBA (formerly BABIP), and shows a scrolling list of new articles at BP.

6 comments:

G-Man said...

The link doesn't work for me.

Dan Agonistes said...

The link has now been fixed.

Anonymous said...

Still not working for me. Any ideas?

Dan Agonistes said...

Did I say it's fixed? Ok, now it is :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome work, Dan.

Bdub said...

link doesn't work for me either