FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Monkey See

Inspired by BP's new look I've finally spent the requisite 30 minutes and updated the layout of this blog. In addition to the new look you'll also notice on the right hand side that we now have feeds from Baseball Prospectus and Ballbug (news from the world of baseball), the list of categories and posting contained therein (I only started categorizing back in October so you'll have to bear with me as I update older posts), a different view of the archives. Enjoy.

1 comment:

David said...

I like the new look. One overdo feature that is added is that clicking on the blog name will now take us to the main page. In the past, I'd click on a post in my RSS reader, but would have to manipulate the web address to get to the main page.

Thanks for your work.